quinta-feira, 9 de outubro de 2014

My daily routine

My Daily routine


  Hello,my name is Guilherme and I will talk a bit about my daily routine.
My day begins with breakfast and at 7: 25 I go to school.
  At school I have 4 periods,55 minutes each one.The at  9:20 is the best time school is recess, and it ends at 9:40.11:30 class ends and I go home.
  I'm going home to shower and then dress me then lunche alarm clock waking me up at 7:00 to the sound of AC / DC - yor shook me all night long, I turn it ja button and some other music to go brush my teeth and eat br with my dad at the table, so I go to the course, to get on the course have to wait for the bus which is a UNISINOS.The course starts at 1:15 and  at 3:00 range at 3:15, and the course ends at 5:15 pm.
   I'm going home to take a bath after jantar.fico entertido in whatsapp and facebook until 00:00. I'm hungry and I'll make a mioje to eat, and then go to bed

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário